A selection of articles related to urine therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Urine Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urine Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Urine Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urine Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cow Urine Therapy
- to Rs. 30 per bottle. Urine therapy was not only used in India, but for several Centuries in many parts of.
- Auto-Urine Therapy (Shivambu Kalpa): The Indian version as
- Auto-Urine Therapy (Shivambu Kalpa): The Indian version as detailed in the DAMAR TANTRA. O Parvati!
- Key words: Urine therapy. Received: 19/05/2010 - Accepted: 23/05/2010 - Published: 25/05/2010. Pan African Medical Journal.
- Harald W. Tietze Publishing Environmental influences and their
- Auto Urine Therapy. Shakespeare would have said: “To drink pee or not to drink pee, that is the question”.
- URINE FOR WOUND HEALING ACTIVITY IN RATS
- therapy. It is believed that urotherapy was also used by indigenous Americans and ancient. Egyptians .
Suggested News Resources
- Would You Fire Someone for Practicing Urine Therapy?
- It was there that I showed a colleague a DVD about urine therapy. After that he said I was fired," Zoppelt told Austrian media.
- Prison break
- He says his adherence to urine therapy was previously "never a problem." Zoppelt, 57, said Thursday his notice from Belvedere says he was fired because "you regularly rub urine into your skin, particularly the face and hands.
- Drunkard urinates on eleven-year-old mid-flight
- 2011 • Category: Savage Predator There are due causes for urinating on someone: getting stung by a jelly fish, made famous by Friends; if you're dying of thirst in the desert, I suppose; if someone has recently gotten into 'urine therapy'.
- How Effective is the Urine Therapy?
- Other forms of treatment are urine therapy and traditional or unorthodox medicines.
- Gandhi assassins shown no mercy
- He says his urine therapy was previously "never a problem". Ruptured water pipes at a luxury apartment complex on Dubai's palm-shaped islands has forced residents to wash in the sea and go to shopping centres to use the toilet.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urine Therapy
- Urine - it can be a very powerful healer which is both isopathic and homeopathic, and can work at core biological levels through protit / somatid activity.
- Complete Guide Urine Therapy
- Urine therapy consists of two parts: internal appication (drinking urine) and external application (massaging with urine).
- Urine therapy
- Urine Therapy. Jeff Lowe. At the end of the winter of 1996, something historic occurred.
- urine therapy - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Jul 5, 2011 Urine therapy refers to one of several uses of urine to prevent or cure sickness, to enhance beauty, or to cleanse one's bowels.
Urine Therapy Topics
Related searchesverdiacee turner
social class proletarianisation
list of notable business failures
faust opera synopsis
matt skiba biography