A selection of articles related to urine therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Urine Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urine Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Urine Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urine Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Surgery, snail venom help some, but for others, opioids are only answer
- Surgery to remove the disc and fuse the adjacent vertebrae, followed by months of physical therapy, left her with no feeling in her hip and upper leg while the pain in her lower leg was unabated.
- Treatment Strategies for Multiple Sclerosis
- Therapies have helped reduce disease activity and slow progression in some patients, but optimal management of symptoms can positively impact daily functioning and quality of life.
- Pets can mask symptoms of urinary tract infections
- Often, we will recheck a urine sample during the course of treatment to be sure that the sample is sterile and that our therapy is effective. Additionally, we will recheck a sample after the course of the therapy to be sure that the condition has resolved.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Urine Therapy Topics
Related searchesnarwhal behavior and diet
matamoros tamaulipas photos
glenn quagmire quotes
will smith sitcoms
atmosphere band biography