A selection of articles related to urine.
Original articles from our library related to the Urine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urine.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Urine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Animal Urine Damage in Turf
- AY-327-W. IL-IN TW 61. Figure 1.
- Urine Marking in Cats
- 435-644-2001 • www.bestfriends.org.
- 1. Urine Drug Testing in Clinical Practice:Pearls & Pi... 2. Legal
- Urine Drug Testing in Clinical Practice:Pearls & Pi... 2.
- Am I Hydrated? Urine Color Chart
- Urine Color Chart. The. This urine color chart is a simple tool your can use to assess if you are drinking enough fluids throughout day to stay hydrated.
- Dog Urine Damage on Lawns:
- Outline: Urban legends about urine damage, page 1. Only female Dog spots occur because urine is alkaline (has a pH above 7.0), page 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Blacks' kidney failure rate explained
- 28 (UPI) -- Blacks are more likely to excrete protein in their urine than whites and this may account for why blacks have more kidney failure, US researchers say. Dr.
- Urine collector will stay on probation
- He was acquitted in 2009 of charges related to collecting bodily substances, a charge devised specifically for Patton after he was found trying to collect urine from restrooms. Patton was arrested again Aug.
- Tax the Poor and Take Their Urine
- By David Weigel Mike Riggs checks back in with Rick Scott's controversial-yet-bold plan: To prevent drug users from going on welfare.
- Protein in the urine spells kidney failure for African-Americans
- A new study has found that a condition that occurs when the kidneys are damaged and spill protein into the urine contributes to this increased risk.
- To Get to Cats, Common Parasite Hijacks Rats' Arousal Circuitry
- In the presence of cat urine they become very timid — unless they're infected with Toxoplasma. Research over the past 10 years has shown that infected rats drop their normal fearful “freezing” response, and instead go exploring.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Urine (from Latin Urina, ae, f.
- Urine Test: Color, pH, Nitrates, and Protein in Urine
- Sep 1, 2010 A urine test measures several different components of urine, a waste product made by the kidneys.
- Urine Therapy
- Urine - it can be a very powerful healer which is both isopathic and homeopathic, and can work at core biological levels through protit / somatid activity.
- Urine color - MayoClinic.com
- Urine color — Comprehensive overview covers normal urine color, causes of changes in urine color.
Related searchesclimbing equipment sticht plate
line dance description
pia zadora film career
music of armenia christian music
wraith etymology and meaning
abortion methods of inducing abortion