- Santa Marta And The Dragon: Another Face Of Oya
- It is in this aspect that Santa Marta la Dominadora becomes like the ancient Ouroboros or Uroborus, the serpent or dragon that eats its own tail, until nothing, not even a carcass is left.
- This Week in Nucleic Acids Research
- A group from China and the US introduces a computational pipeline known as UROBORUS for detecting circular RNAs from RNA sequencing data. In their proof-of-principle experiments, the researchers uncovered thousands of candidate circular RNAs when ...
- U.S. officials search for missed red flags ahead of San Bernardino shootings
- This July 27, 2014, photo provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows Tashfeen Malik, left, and Syed Farook, as they passed through O'Hare International Airport in Chicago.
- Resident Evil Zero
- As a nod to long-time players, there's also an unlockable Wesker Mode, which swaps the modern-day, Uroborus-powered Wesker for Billy's character (the story remains the same). It's not a fun way to replay an already shallow game, and the inclusion of ...
Uroborus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uroborus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.