- Repost from TOG: Urochordata! Urochordata! Rah! Rah! Rah!
- (For the purposes of this little essay, a tunicate refers to a member of the phylum Urochordata.) As adults, tunicates are basically a soft sack for filtering water, surrounded by the tough tunic that gives them their name.
- Kill da wabbit
- A New Brunswick family helps remove invasive snowshoe hares from a group of remote Bay of Fundy Islands, five decades after introducing them as Bowdoin professor Nathaniel Wheelwright recounts in the February Natural History Note for Frontiers in ...
- Building with Nature: the Dutch Sand Engine
- The November 2015 Special Issue of Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment tackles Innovations in the face of climate change.
- ESA Policy News October 14: Republican speaker search continues, OSTP seeking
- Here are some highlights from the latest ESA Policy News by Policy Analyst Terence Houston. Read the full Policy News here. HOUSE: MCCARTHY DROPS OUT OF SPEAKERSHIP RACE.
Urochordata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urochordata books and related discussion.