- Kellogg's worker urinated on conveyor belt, company confirms
- Urophagia, or the practice of consuming urine, was first promoted in the Damar Tantra, an ancident Hindu text. It was common in Ancient Egypt and China, and an estimated 3 million Chinese people still regularly drink their own urine.
- Drink your own urine in cocktail form
- Tired of the same old cocktails? Urine luck. Mixed drinks with urine — "pee" na Gryllada, "piss" co Sour, Octapissy or Urinade — sound like what happens if you piss off your bartender.
- One in four people admit to drinking their own URINE: Do you fancy a wee tipple?
- Almost four in every 100 Brits have admitted to enjoying a wee tipple as they fessed up to drinking their own urine . Urophagia, or urine therapy has been used to treat a range of conditions since ancient times.
- Explain Your Letter: That Time We Claimed That Gandhi Drank His Own Pee
- There's scant evidence to suggest that the Indian leader actually took part in the urophagia practice, despite the urban legend that persists.
Urophagia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urophagia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstanley clements
cetus notable deep sky objects
potchefstroom lakeside holiday resort
aoxomoxoa making of the album
chinese language morphology
history of the punjab vedic punjab
potomac river geography