- ursodiol /ur·so·di·ol/ (ur″so-di´ol) the secondary bile acid ursodeoxycholic acid used as an anticholelithic to dissolve radiolucent, noncalcified gallstones.
- Draft Guidance on Ursodiol Active ingredient: Ursodiol Form/Route
- Draft Guidance on Ursodiol. This draft guidance, once finalized, will represent the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) current thinking on this topic.
- Common Drug Name. Ursodiol. Common Brand Names.
- Use of Ursodiol
- Connecticut Children's NICU. Page 1 of 1 at UConn Health Center. 282 Washington Street.
- PE851 Ursodiol
- Ursodiol (also called Urso, Urso 250, Urso Forte, Actigall) is a medicine that prevents Ursodiol is a bile acid salt that is naturally found in the body.
- Ursodiol Plus Methotrexate Effective Long Term in Biliary Cirrhosis
- Combination therapy consisting of ursodiol and either methotrexate or colchicine for primary biliary cirrhosis showed long-term effectiveness, lasting up to 20 years, wrote Dr.
- Ursodiol: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Ursodiol is used to dissolve gallstones in patients who do not want surgery or cannot have surgery to remove gallstones.
- ursodiol medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed ursodiol patient information - includes ursodiol description, dosage and directions.
- Ursodiol (Oral Route) - MayoClinic.com
- Nov 1, 2010 Mayo Clinic offers award-winning medical and health information and tools for healthy living.
Ursodiol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ursodiol books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbrigham city utah history
san fernando frog festival
lapis lazuli history