A selection of articles related to urtica dioica.
Original articles from our library related to the Urtica Dioica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urtica Dioica.
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Pimento: Correspondences
- Pimenta dioica Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Allspice: Correspondences
- Pimenta officinalis or P. dioica Gender: Masculine Element: Fire Planet: Mars Powers: Money, Luck, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Urtica Dioica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urtica Dioica books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Overview of comments received on Community herbal monograph
- Community herbal monograph on Urtica dioica L.; Urtica urens L., folium established medicinal use; Urtica dioica L.
- Urtica dioica subsp. cypria, with a re-evaluation of the U. dioica
- An overview is provided over the perennial taxa in the Urtica dioica complex in The Greater Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica L.
- Potential for Greenhouse Aeroponic Cultivation of Urtica dioica
- Keywords: Hydroponics, Urtica dioica, medicinal plants, repeated coppicing, directing plant growth, root/shoot ratios. Abstract.
- Effect of Urtica dioica leaf extract on activities of nucleoside
- May 13, 2011 Urtica dioica has been shown to have capability of reducing blood glucose through enhancing insulin secretion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nettles: Health Tonic and Organic Fertilizer
- Nettles (Urtica dioica), are high in many minerals, flavonoids, essential amino acids, proteins and vitamins, including chlorophyll, nitrogen, iron, vitamins A, B1, B5, C, D, E and K, iron, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and more.
- Natural ways to deal with allergies
- The leaves of stinging nettles, specifically the variety urtica dioica, also modulate the immune response to be less severe, Bennett said. The leaf contains flavinoids as well, which Malatras said have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Suggested Web Resources
- PLANTS Profile for Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica
- All about the Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica.
- Urtica dioica Stinging Nettle PFAF Plant Database
- Jul 24, 2010 Urtica dioica is a PERENNIAL growing to 1.2 m (4ft) by 1 m (3ft 3in) at a fast rate. It is not frost tender.
- Database entry for Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica - Nettles - Urtica
- Mar 20, 2010 The Raintree database of over 100 important rainforest medicinal plants including Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Urtica Dioica Topics
Related searcheskevin rudd
hays kansas geography
orchard road history
dream interpretation swamp
kirchhoffs current law