A selection of articles related to urtica.
Original articles from our library related to the Urtica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urtica.
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Urtica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urtica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Taylor weg als directeur Urtica De Vijfsprong
- Taylor stond sinds 2004 aan het roer bij de Vordense therapeutische leefwerkgemeenschap, een samenwerking tussen zorg- en behandelstichting Urtica en het biologisch/dynamische bedrijf De Vijfsprong. Met de uit het onderwijs afkomstige Taylor kreeg ...
- Frank Bures: Dermographism, or skin writing
- Dermographism (DERM-o-GRAF-ism) means precisely what its translation says: skin writing. It has been categorized as a form of physical hives or urticaria (er-tih-CARE-ee-ah). Urtica is the Latin word for stinging nettle.
- Stinging native plant behind butterfly comeback
- In the north at Shakespear Regional Park, a modified gecko enclosure has been converted into an aviary growing Urtica incisa, the main nettle plant for the yellow admiral butterfly caterpillars, Open Sanctuaries senior ranger Matt Maitland says.
- 7 Plants That Can Help with the Winter Doldrums
- Stinging nettles (Urtica dioica)—Many of my students claim that I have a nettle obsession. I eat them in everything from dumplings to pesto and for a variety of illnesses ranging from seasonal allergies to rheumatoid arthritis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthymus function
pfizer inc sugen
outbreak film synopsis
caraga tourist attractions
good morning america cbs threat