A selection of articles related to urtica.
Original articles from our library related to the Urtica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urtica.
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Urtica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urtica books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Urtica chamaedryoides Pursh: a Stinging Nettle, or Fireweed and
- circular will provide information on Urtica and will distinguish it from Cnidoscolus. Laportea has alternate leaves, while Urtica has opposite leaves.
- Urtica semen reduces serum creatinine levels.
- 1. Urtica semen reduces serum creatinine levels. Jonathan Treasure.
- Urtica dioica; Urtica urens (Nettle)
- Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) and Urtica urens (dwarf nettle) are members of the Urtica prefers wet, rich soil and tends to grow in large patches.
- Overview of comments received on Community herbal monograph
- Community herbal monograph on Urtica dioica L.; Urtica urens L., folium established medicinal use; Urtica dioica L.
- Urtica dioica subsp. cypria, with a re-evaluation of the U. dioica
- An overview is provided over the perennial taxa in the Urtica dioica complex in The Greater Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica L.
Suggested News Resources
- Nettles: Health Tonic and Organic Fertilizer
- Nettles (Urtica dioica), are high in many minerals, flavonoids, essential amino acids, proteins and vitamins, including chlorophyll, nitrogen, iron, vitamins A, B1, B5, C, D, E and K, iron, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and more.
- Natural ways to deal with allergies
- The leaves of stinging nettles, specifically the variety urtica dioica, also modulate the immune response to be less severe, Bennett said. The leaf contains flavinoids as well, which Malatras said have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Коприва – женска билка
- Копривата (Urtica) е едно от най-ефикасните лечебни растения. Семейство Копривови включва много видове, от които за лечебни цели най-разпространени са обикновената, бялата и жълтата коприва.
- Rototom Sunsplash. 25 de Agosto
- Urtica se encargaba del warm up en el Dancehall y demostraban el porque son los actuales capeones del Spanish Clash.
- 10º aniversario Riddimwize
- Ital Erik (Vlc) & Jah Farmer (Italia), Bad Foundation, Cannatonic feat. Payaso y Flowrituras. XI Spanish Clash.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nettle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Urtica nettles are food for the caterpillars of numerous Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths), such as the tortrix moth Syricoris lacunana and several Nymphalidae .
- PLANTS Profile for Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Flickr: urtica's Photostream
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
- Database entry for Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica - Nettles - Urtica
- Mar 20, 2010 The Raintree database of over 100 important rainforest medicinal plants including Nettle - Nettles - Urtica dioica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessupermarket history
alban berg biographical writings
air china fleet
what maisie knew key themes