- Genetic mutation induces vibratory urticaria in affected families
- “We identified a novel missense variant in ADGRE2 as the basis of autosomal dominant vibratory urticaria, a clinical and pathophysiological entity that is distinct from dermatographism and other physical urticarias,” Steven E.
- Chronic hives (urticaria) and penicillin allergy have a strong association: Study
- Chronic hives (urticaria) and penicillin allergy have a strong association, according to research. The study found that those living with a penicillin allergy are three times more likely to suffer from chronic hives, compared to the general population.
- Accredited Case-Based Chronic Urticaria CME Available for Free on epgonline.org
- Chronic urticaria is thought to affect up to 1% of the population at any given time, with two-thirds of the cases thought to be spontaneous or idiopathic1. The lifetime prevalence of this condition is thought to be between 0.6 and 1.
- Connection between chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU) and parasite infections
- Hives Connection between chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU) and parasite infections (PI) has been found through analysis. The association has been suggested for more than 65 years, but the latest exhaustive review revealed parasite infections in CSU.
Urticaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urticaria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of supermarkets
crioulo do sotavento
soul buddhist beliefs