Us Ninth Army
A selection of articles related to us ninth army.
Original articles from our library related to the Us Ninth Army. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Us Ninth Army.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Gwydion and the Battle of the Trees
- One of the common themes in Welsh mythology involves raids into the Underworld. This nether land realm is called by different sources Annwn, Achren, Caer Sidi, or by modern English references: Hades or the Otherworld. The images of the Welsh Underworld were...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
Us Ninth Army is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Us Ninth Army books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- II. OPERATION GRENADE, THE ROER RIVER CROSSING
- against the Canadian First Army, which had launched an of- fensive of its own on 8 February 1945. 97 By 25 February, the. U.
- Berlin Annexes
- 'Fortress' Posen falls to 8th Guards Army. US Ninth Army attacks north-east from Ruhr pocket. 24 February 1st and 2nd Belorussian Fronts attack in.
- American Battle Monuments Commission Ardennes American
- U.S. First Army, with strong air support from the U.
- Netherlands American Cemetery and Memorial
- converging attack to the northeast by the U.S. Ninth and First Armies.
- The Rhine River Crossings - Publications, US Army Corps of
- Bernard L. Montgomery's 21st Army Group were to be the first across, followed by the Ninth United States Army, also under Montgomery.
Suggested News Resources
- (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)
- Surviving that ordeal his unit advanced toward Germany with the U.S. Ninth Army.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ninth United States Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ninth United States Army was one of the main U.S. Army combat commands used during the campaign in Northwest Europe in 1944 and 1945.
- File:US Ninth Army patch.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:US Ninth Army patch.svg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Ninth United States Army | Facebook
- Ninth United States Army - Description: The Ninth United States Army was one of the main U.S.
- Units - World War II unit histories & officers
- Please, contact us with your opinion about this initiative, or when you think you can contribute in any way. Hans Houterman & Jeroen Koppes.
- Ninth U.S. Army
- May 7, 2011 It became operational on 5 September 1944 and was assigned to the 12th Army Group. The Ninth U.S.
Us Ninth Army Topics