Us Route 61 The Blues Highway
A selection of articles related to us route 61 the blues highway.
Original articles from our library related to the Us Route 61 The Blues Highway. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Us Route 61 The Blues Highway.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Us Route 61 The Blues Highway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Us Route 61 The Blues Highway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lake Cormorant, Mississippi
- Lake Cormorant is an unincorporated community located in DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States. Lake Cormorant is adjacent to the town of Walls and 19 miles (31 km) north of North Tunica near U.S.
- Things to Do on Long Island, March 5 Through March 12
- Continue reading the main story. DIX HILLS Desert Highway, tribute to the Eagles. March 12 at 7:30 p.
- Things to Do on Long Island, Feb. 27 Through March 6
- 516-767-6444; landmarkonmainstreet.org. ROCKVILLE CENTRE “Parrish Blue: American Art History” (1967), a documentary on the work of Maxfield Parrish.
- Rosanne Cash and Her "Peculiar" South
- She and her husband and producer John Leventhal, who also plays guitar in her band, came up with some evocative and impeccably crafted country / folk / pop numbers inspired by road trips the two took down south on Highway 61. But The River and the ...
- The Open Road Awaits: 5 Iconic Road Trips for Spring Break
- Take a musical journey on the Blues Highway, or Highway 61 between Memphis and New Orleans through Baton Rouge, Natchez, Vicksburt, Leland, Cleveland, Clarksdale and Tunica Miss. The highway has been an inspiration to blues artists, including B.B.