- The Army and the people
- For coordinated defense efforts, US President Franklin Roosevelt formed the Usaffe (US Armed Forces in the Far East) as umbrella military command on July 26, 1941, and called Douglas MacArthur to active duty as its commanding general. The Pacific War ...
- Remembering FDR's Forgotten Promise is One Thing; Keeping it is Another
- In 1941, but prior to December 8th, President Roosevelt promised Philippine soldiers U.S. citizenship and full veteran's benefits should they serve in the United States Army Forces Far East (“USAFFE”).
- Wit at war
- “Fight for Freedom,” authored by my dad's first cousin, writer/lawyer Antonio A. Nieva, brought me full circle with ruins that had haunted me so.
- Last stand
- But first, the three men need to be recognized by the Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO) as guerrillas of the Usaffe (United States Armed Forces of the Far East) during World War II.
Usaffe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Usaffe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnirenberg and leder experiment
ipoh history and background
list of anime conventions ireland