- Shukra (Śukra), the Sanskrit for "clear, pure" or "brightness, clearness", is the name of the son of Bhrigu, and preceptor of the Daityas, and the guru of the Asuras, ...
- Vena, Veda, Venus - Louisiana State University
- Sukra meaning the same thing. Tilak also points out that the. Latin Venus is considered by linguists to be cognate with the.
- Birth and Early Development of Indian Astronomy
- Vena, Usanas, Sukra, Kavi, Bhr.gu (white ). MARS.
- Sri Shukra Stotram - stotra ratna
- (Shukra is the planet Venus of modern times. He is the ... Shukra, He who is poetic, He who is virile like fire, ...
- Introduction - Shodhganga
- (Lahore, 1921). References to the thoughts of Usanas or Sukra on ... of Usanas is called 'Dandanitisara' in the Mudraraksasa52 of Visakhadatta.
- Origin and growth of Astronomy in India - Tata Institute of
- (Shukra or Usanas, Kavi, Bhrgu), Mars (Mangala or Angaraka, Bhumija,. Lohitanga, Bhauma, Kumara, Skanda), Jupiter (Guru or Brihaspati, Angiras) and Saturn ...
Usanas Sukra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Usanas Sukra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Usanas Sukra Topics
Related searchesgvle history
application service provider history
interest force of interest