A selection of articles related to use.
Original articles from our library related to the Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Americans plan to use this year's tax refunds
- Surprisingly few Americans -- just 6 percent -- plan to use the cash they get back from Uncle Sam to splurge on a vacation or shopping spree, though that's the double the percentage compared to last year. Bankrate's Money Pulse survey also found that ...
- CPD investigates use of racial slur on police radio channel
- CPD investigates use of racial slur on police radio channel. You need Flash to watch this video.Sorry, your browser doesn't support Flash, needs a Flash update, or has Flash disabled.
- Girls on Most Effective Birth Control Less Likely to Use Condoms
- High school girls who use the most effective methods of birth control are less likely to also use condoms, making them vulnerable to sexually transmitted infections (STIs), researchers say.
- Uber gets green light to continue in Moscow, but can only use licensed taxi
- The news comes a little over a month after the Moscow Department of Transport (DoT) threatened to ban the app unless the American company agreed to use officially registered taxi drivers, as well as share travel data with authorities.
- Health insurance that you can't use is useless
- What good is health insurance coverage if you can't afford to actually use it? Unfortunately, that's not a rhetorical question. It's one facing thousands of Nevadans who are required to purchase health insurance on the Affordable Care Act's exchanges.
Related searchesmiller cycle
the roots members
panthera hybrid lepjag
dream dictionary mouse-trap
greatest common divisor properties