User Agent Bots
A selection of articles related to user agent bots.
Original articles from our library related to the User Agent Bots. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on User Agent Bots.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
User Agent Bots is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, User Agent Bots books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Botwar Tools
- botnets running 290000 bots. • 3000 botnets at beginning of Trojan and resultant bot traffic. © 2009 The SANS™ Institute .
- Apache Logs Viewer Manual
- Shows user agents (Browsers/bots) requests. Hits each Day. Bar.
- Web Robots vs. Spambots
- Chatter bot is an intelligent agent which is designed to talk to one or more human users on the Internet.
- MAUL: Machine Agent User Learning
- Dec 10, 2010 2.3 Learning. Generally, given a new User-Agent string, our goal is to guess whether the string is from a bot, a browser or a mobile browser.
- SBotMiner: Large Scale Search Bot Detection
- whether they use the same user agent. 3.3 Separating Bot Traffic from User Traffic.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of User-Agents (Spiders, Robots, Browser)
- Jun 19, 2010 A searchable database of interesting user-agents - Search engine spiders, 123spider-Bot (Version: 1.02, powered by www.123spider.
- User agent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the HTTP, SIP, and SMTP/NNTP protocols, this is transmitted in a header field User-Agent.
- The top 10 spam bot user agents you MUST block. NOW.
- The top 10 spam bot user agents you MUST block. NOW. Posted 2007-06-25 in Spam by Johann.
- Bots vs Browsers - Public Bots and User Agents Database and
- Bots vs Browsers - Public Bot and User Agent Database, with commentary about bot and user agent sightings.
- Robots Database - The Web Robots Pages
- For a list of User-Agents (including bots) in the wild, see www.botsvsbrowsers. com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.