- Userkaf (king of Egypt), 3rd millennium bce first king of the 5th dynasty of ancient on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- A concise ancient Egyptian kinglist, 1st-6th dynasty
- Userkaf. sAHw-ra. Sahure nfr-ir-kA-ra kAkAi.
- Sun Temples and Kingship in the Ancient Egyptian Kingdom .
- 4 Ricke H., Das Sonnenheiligtum des Königs Userkaf I. Der Bau, BÄBA 7, Kairo 1965; II.
- A PYRAMID LIST TO THE END OF THE THIRTEENTH DYNASTY As
- Khafra and Userkaf are likewise doubtful because their base lengths are shorter or longer the sun temple of Userkaf on an aerial photograph in H.
- RELIEFS AND PAINTINGS
- of the store-room of the sun-temple of Userkaf, Dyn.V, in Cairo Tomb lintel fragment of a Prophet of Userkaf, Royal acquaintance of the Great. House, temp.
- Những chuyện kỳ thú - Kỳ 3: Khám phá mới về kim tự tháp
- Hầm mộ tại kim tự tháp của các pharaoh như Snefru, Sekhemkhet, Userkaf, Mikerin... đều có kết cấu tương tự. Ngay cạnh kim tự tháp của Cheops người ta còn tìm thấy một hầm sâu 29m, ở đó cũng có chiếc quan tài rỗng.
- Userkaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Userkaf was the founder of the Fifth dynasty of Egypt and the first pharaoh to start the tradition of building sun temples at Abusir.
- Egypt: Userkaf, First Ruler of the 5th Dynasty
- Jun 22, 2011 Userkaf, traditionally the first ruler of the 5th Dynasty is, like most of the other kings of the dynasty, not well attested.
- The Ancient Egypt Site - Userkaf
- Jul 25, 2009 Userkaf was the son of Neferhetepes, a daughter of the 4th Dynasty king Djedefre.
- Egyptian kings - Userkaf, Wesrekaf
- Userkaf, also spelt. Weserkaf. Usercheres in Greek.
Userkaf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Userkaf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessouth african english vocabulary
music of equatorial guinea folk music
achilles tendon anatomy
mary j blige early life
dream dictionary judgment day