A selection of articles related to using.
Original articles from our library related to the Using. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Using.
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Using is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Using books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- simpleR – Using R for Introductory Statistics
- These notes are an introduction to using the statistical software package R for an introductory statistics course.
- Using Wireless Technology Securely
- free wireless connections in places like coffee shops and airports.
- Using DNA to Solve Cold Case
- U.S. Department of Justice.
- Using Twitter for Business
- using a tool like tweetdeck or splitweet so that you can know when someone is . Using a tool like Flecklite or Su.
Suggested News Resources
- Minnesota law enforcement using social media to gather, send information
- Law enforcement agencies across the country are using social media for everything from recruiting officers to sharing public safety tips.
- GOP using redistricting to shore up House majority
- By: JournalNow Staff AP The odds of getting re-elected have gotten better for Rep. Renee Ellmers and other Republican freshmen in the House — thanks to GOP calculations in redrawing congressional maps.
- Asheville mother charged with using hatchet to kill daughters
- A 4-year-old girl and an 8-year-old girl were found dead Saturday at 40 Shannon Drive in the Oakley neighborhood. Police have charged the girls' mother in the slayings.
- More Americans Using Social Media in Emergencies: Red Cross
- Followed by television and local radio, the Internet is the third most popular way for people to gather emergency information with 18 percent of both the general and the online population specifically using Facebook for that purpose.
- BlackRock Seeks Clearance to Run Exchange-Traded Funds Using Own Indexes
- By Miles Weiss - Fri Aug 26 22:24:03 GMT 2011 BlackRock Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- using Statement (C# Reference)
- Provides a convenient syntax that ensures the correct use of IDisposable objects.
- using - definition of using by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- To put into service or apply for a purpose; employ. 2. To avail oneself of; practice: use caution.
- Writer's Web: Using Semicolons
- Using Semicolons Writer's Web Liz Atkins (printable version here). There are three major uses for semicolons.
- Cat using toilet & toilet paper - YouTube
- Jan 17, 2008 cat using toilet paper. Cat using toilet & toilet paper. jdavid2003 33 videos.
- Using Namespaces in C++ - Cprogramming.com
- Learn how to use namespaces in your C++ programs from this programming tutorial.