A selection of articles related to usual.
Original articles from our library related to the Usual. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Usual.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Usual is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Usual books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Usual Planting and Harvesting Dates for U.S. Field Crops
- Usual planting and harvesting dates for major field crops appear in this report.
- Usual Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers - Second
- Data on usual weekly earnings are collected as part of the Current Population Survey, a nationwide Usual weekly earnings of full-time workers varied by age.
- usual, customary and reasonable
- ArlenGroup Fact Sheet USUAL, CUSTOMARY AND REASONABLE. Rev. 03/ 2011 1.
- It's Not Flu As Usual
- It's Not Flu. As Usual. WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW.
- Business as usual: The acceptance and perpetuation of corruption
- Business as usual: The acceptance and perpetuation of corruption in organizations. Vikas Anand, Blake E. Ashforth, and Mahendra Joshi.
Suggested News Resources
- After Storm, Markets Plan for Business as Usual
- By GRAHAM BOWLEY and KEVIN ROOSE The nation's stock exchanges, after consulting with the Securities and Exchange Commission, said Sunday that they planned to open as usual on Monday morning.
- De La Salle High football preview: As usual, Spartans have high expectations
- With the Spartans' usual commitment to running the ball, Houston hasn't put up huge numbers over the last two seasons. All he does is win, though, and with plenty of physical skills at his disposal, this could be the year he really takes off.
- Harvick doesn't get usual Bristol boost
- Lee Spencer is the senior NASCAR writer for FOXSports.com. She also is a correspondent for "Around the Track" on FOX Sports Net.
- WSET.com - ABC13Smithfield Foods: 'Business as usual' after storm
- The world's largest pork producer said it is "business as usual" Monday at its Smithfield, Va., headquarters. Smithfield said it experienced minor structural damage at some barns belonging to contract farmers.
- MTA Returns To Business As Usual
- The unparalleled weekend shut down with the city's mass transportation systems throughout Hurricane Irene was quickly reversed, and the major measures taken by the MTA helped bring about an almost normal Monday morning travel time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Usual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- commonly or ordinarily used <followed his usual route>. 3. : found in ordinary practice or in the ordinary course of events : ordinary.
- Usual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Usual may refer to: Common · Normal · Standard Retrieved from "http://en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Usual".
- usual - definition of usual by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Commonly encountered, experienced, or observed: the usual summer heat. 2.
- Usual Synonyms, Usual Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for usual at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- The Usual Suspects (1995) - IMDb
- Directed by Bryan Singer. With Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne, Chazz Palminteri, Stephen Baldwin.
Related searcheszebra danio diseases
hinduism teachings dictionary
massage therapy dictionary
golden sun psynergy
anglo-saxon religion the gods