Uta Flight 772
A selection of articles related to uta flight 772.
Original articles from our library related to the Uta Flight 772. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uta Flight 772.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Uta Flight 772 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uta Flight 772 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Learning a Lesson From Libya: What Next After Headley's Testimony?
- Gaddafi replied by bombing the Pan Am 103 Frankfurt-Detroit flight over Lockerbie (Scotland) on 21 December 1988, killing 256. A French airliner UTA 772 exploded over Niger on 19 September 1989, killing all the occupants in what was suspected to be a ...
- The breathtaking satellite memorial of UTA Flight 772
- If you go to the coordinates 16°51'53″N 11°57'13″E in Google Maps, in satellite view, you will find among a vast swath of empty desert, the tiny silhouette of a large airplane, like it was burned into the sand with an enormous magnifying glass.
- The Most Stunning Memorial Of A Terror Attack You Didn't Know Existed
- Hidden deep within the Sahara Desert lies a stunning site you probably didn't know existed -- until now. The photos below capture a haunting memorial, incredible in its scope and remote location, that serves as a tribute to the victims of UTA Flight 772.
- There's A Beautiful Plane Crash Memorial In The Middle Of The Niger Desert
- In September 1989, UTA Flight 772 exploded over the Sahara Desert while flying from the Republic of Congo to Paris, killing all 155 passengers and 15 crew members onboard. A French court found six Libyans guilty of placing explosives on the DC-10 jet, ...
- The Sahara memorial seen from space
- It is a memorial to a flight that never reached its destination. On 19 September 1989 UTA flight 772 was travelling from Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo to Paris when it was blown up over the Sahara desert.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.