Utah Salt Plains
A selection of articles related to utah salt plains.
Original articles from our library related to the Utah Salt Plains. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Utah Salt Plains.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Utah Salt Plains is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Utah Salt Plains books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 8 more of the greatest inventions by Utahns
- Yes, Utah Mormon pioneers, William Clayton, Orson Pratt and Appleton Harmon, invented the one of the first odometers, known then as the "Roadometer", while crossing the plains from Missouri to Utah. Clayton secured a red flag to a wagon wheel and ...
- Intrepid Potash: Betting On Bob!
- Intrepid Potash was forced to add "going concern" language to its full-year audit, in violation of its debt covenants. Shares had declined 70% last week, before staging a recovery. The company does not appear headed towards bankruptcy with $5.
- Triple Treat of Bonneville Speed Trials Books | Riders Library
- In 2014, the Bonneville Salt Flats near Wendover, Utah, marked 100 years since the first land speed record was set there.
- AP-TX--Texas News Digest 1 pm, TX
- PHOENIX — Two polygamous towns on the Utah-Arizona border violated the constitutional rights of nonbelievers by denying them basic services such as police protection, building permits and water hookups, a jury said Monday.
- Driving 'The Loneliest Road in America'—with kids, no less
- The two-lane road stretches for almost 400 miles across Nevada, up and down elevation, through the Shoshone Mountains and White Pine Range and then across miles of white salt flats. Only a handful of towns dot the road, some more than a 100 miles ...
Utah Salt Plains Topics
william tell the legend
dream dictionary aches