A selection of articles related to uterus.
Original articles from our library related to the Uterus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uterus.
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Uterus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uterus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cancer of the Uterus
- National Cancer Institute. What You Need. To Know AboutTM.
- Misoprostol: Pharmacokinetic profiles, effects on the uterus and side
- REVIEW ARTICLE. Misoprostol: Pharmacokinetic profiles, effects on the uterus and side-effects. O.
Suggested News Resources
- Herbal abortion helps African women
- The lab tests show that several of the plants can make the uterus tissue contract and that the plants therefore can be used to stop lethal bleedings after birth.
- Man Undergoes Hysterectomy After Doctors Discover Uterus
- But, when they proceeded with the routine operation, they discovered a female uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, a cervix and vaginal tissue. A surgeon at the Chhindwara district hospital, Dr.
- OB-GYN Surgical Procedures - Tulsa Women's Health Care
- The uterus is removed (and sometimes the tubes and ovaries), usually through an incision on the abdomen or in the vagina. This type of surgery may be recommended when other more conservative therapies have not provided adequate results.
- Man goes to hospital with stomach ache, gets uterus removed
- But when they performed exploratory surgery they found a uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and vaginal tissue. Needless to say, he was "stunned." Especially since he's all man on the outside and had even fathered two children.
- Michele Bachmann May Care More About Your Uterus Than Taxes
- Don't let the repetitive coverage of Michele Bachmann as an increasingly mainstream, or at least ubiquitous, candidate fool you.
Suggested Web Resources
- Uterus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The uterus (from Latin "uterus", plural uteri) or womb is a major female hormone- responsive reproductive sex organ of most mammals including humans.
- Uterus definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Uterus: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia Image
- Once the egg has left the ovary it can be fertilized and implant itself in the lining of the uterus.
- Prolapsed Uterus
- Your uterus (womb in which a fetus develops) is normally held in place inside your pelvis with various muscles, tissue, and ligaments.
Related searchescarnival colombia
sri ramakrishna paramahansa
bondage hook tail hook