A selection of articles related to uterus.
Original articles from our library related to the Uterus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uterus.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A goddess of birth, personification of one of the 'birthing bricks' upon which ancient women used to squat when giving birth. She is often shown as either a woman with a brick as a head, or as a brick with a woman's head. Sometimes she is also shown fully...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Uterus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uterus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- First Uterus Transplant in US Has Failed
- The first uterus transplant in the United States has failed, and the organ was surgically removed on Tuesday, officials at the Cleveland Clinic said on Wednesday. The recipient, a 26-year-old woman, suddenly developed a serious complication on Tuesday, ...
- Complications force removal of history-making transplanted uterus
- Lindsey and her husband Blake stand with Cleveland Clinic medical staff as they announce she was the nation's first uterus transplant patient, Monday, March 7, 2016, in Cleveland. Standing with the couple, from left, are Ruth M. Farrell, M.
- First uterus transplant in US removed because of serious complications
- "We are saddened to share that our patient, Lindsey, recently experienced a sudden complication that led to the removal of her transplanted uterus," the clinic said in a press release.
- First U.S. Woman with Uterus Transplant Looks Forward to Pregnancy
- A 26-year-old woman who received the first transplanted uterus in the United States said on Monday she was looking forward to getting pregnant next year. "I was told at 16 I would never have children.
- Surgeons describe first uterus transplant in the United States
- Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic Monday described the first uterus transplant in the United States, a procedure that involved removing the organ from a deceased donor and implanting it in a 26-year-old woman, who appeared with her partner to thank the ...
Related searchesgeography of venezuela climate
ujjain places to visit
john menteith betrayal of william wallace
dream dictionary puddle
political integration of india the states reorganisation act of 1956