- British Govt Encouraging Women to Give Birth to Disabled Babies to Harvest
- Dr. Trevor Stammers, director of bioethics at St. Mary's University, called the proposal “a ghoulish suggestion” in an statement to the news media.
- Comment: Debate over physician-assisted dying shows the importance of liberal
- When confronting similar questions, Leon Kass, former head of the U.S.
- Doctors urge 'compromise' on female genital mutilation
- The authors, American OB-GYNs Kavita Shah Arora and Allan J. Jacobs, argue that the experience at Harborview was an example of "utilitarian considerations." Years of advocacy and legislation against FGM ...
- Coming in April, Richard Weikart's The Death of Humanity Asks the "Why It
- Since the Enlightenment this debate has raged in Western culture, profoundly influencing our understanding of bioethics and informing the debate over abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, genetic engineering, etc. The title of this book, The ...
- Criteria Described to Allocate Scarce Drugs for Pediatric Oncology Patients
- This commentary, written by experts in pediatric oncology and bioethics who explained that clinicians lack allocation guidance, was published in JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute.1.
Utilitarian Bioethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Utilitarian Bioethics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Utilitarian Bioethics Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation bridegroom
chimeras of fullmetal alchemist
bend oregon major companies
apis egyptian mythology ka of osiris