A selection of articles related to utilitarianism.
Original articles from our library related to the Utilitarianism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Utilitarianism.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Utilitarianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Utilitarianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Always a critic
- I'm very concerned by the spirit of utilitarianism that's taking over education. These are very narrow ideas about outcomes, and that fills me with horror.
- Is Doctor Who secretly evil?
- Utilitarianism is a consequentialist philosophy, which argues that it's not the action itself, but the effect of an action that counts. Put another way: the end justifies the means.
- Rowland '17: Economics and Enlightenment
- In answering the question now as a college junior, my argument turns my elementary-level utilitarianism upside-down. My commitment to learning something that's immensely practical for a purpose other than its pragmatic application serves to prove my point.
- Oxford Uehiro Prize in Practical Ethics: “What justifies parents' influence on
- Mill, John Stuart (2015), On Liberty, Utilitarianism, and Other Essays, OUP, Oxford. Rosemont, Henry (1988), 'Why Take Rights Seriously? A Confucian Critique', in Rouner, Leroy S.
- A 10% Rise In The Minimum Wage Cuts Teen Employment By 3% To 6%
- Myself, I'm not really happy with the idea that some sector of the labour force should suffer unemployment so that others will earn more money.
Related searchesbill graham promoter career
auricular magnetic therapy
power word examples
tennessee williams short stories