- Be a yoga-tarian: Eat and drink your way to 'prana'
- Dr Rupal Merchant demonstrates Utkata Konasana or Goddess Pose Variation. Photo: Abdel-Krim Kallouche/Gulf NewImage Credit: Dr Rupal Merchant demonstrates Eka Padasana or One Foot Pose. Photo: Abdel-Krim Kallouche/Gulf NewsImage Credit:.
- Toronto now has office chair yoga
- "UTKATA's office chair yoga service is delivered in 30-minute sessions that do not require a mat or a change of clothes and are specifically designed to bring an island of peace and tranquility to the hectic office environment," says Miretski via email.
- Six yoga poses to tone your butt and thighs
- Yoga is often associated with being a mind balancing activity, but the physical benefits are an underrated perk. Aly Clarke, a Sydney yoga instructor, estimates half of their students come for the toning but are often surprised by the hard work involved.
- Overcome depression with yoga
- Depression is a mood disorder. The low mood involves feelings of intense sadness, including feeling helpless, hopeless and worthless. There is a loss of interest in day to day activities which could persist for days, weeks or even months.
- Yoga for keeping lower body flexible and strong
- Yoga offers contraction and stretching postures for every muscle group in the lower body. While veerabhadrasana (warrior pose), utkatasana (chair pose) anmd utkata konasana (goddess pose) help strengthen muscles, joints and lower back, postures such ...
Utkata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Utkata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
corn dolly tied straw work
colloidal gold current research
halifax west yorkshire famous people
blind melon history