A selection of articles related to utpala varna.
Original articles from our library related to the Utpala Varna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Utpala Varna.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Utpala Varna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Utpala Varna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RICHARD S. COHEN
- buddha. The second disciple to be discussed is a nun named Utpalavarna.
- The Pratyutpanna Samadhi Sutra; The Surangama Samadhi Sutra
- 905b Utpalavarna, who worked as a prostitute. Thereupon they all longed for them.
- 35.Names of Women Ancestors
- Anopama Acharya Sukka Acharya Sama Acharya Utpalavarna Acharya. Shrimala Devi Acharya Congchi Acharya Lingzhao Acharya Moshan.
- TIE NA REVIEW.
- varna. These are both wrong, however, and Lien-hua-se' is a translation of Utpala or Utpalavarna.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 results of : Utpalavarna. Utpalavarna. [蓮華色比丘尼] (Skt; Pali Uppalavanna; Jpn Rengeshiki-bikuni).
- Shakyamuni Buddha and the courtesan Utpalavarna in Ghandâran
- Nov 18, 2010 Shakyamuni Buddha and the courtesan Utpalavarna in Ghandâran Buddhist art: a case of transsexuality.
- Ya-Yz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Subba Row states that the name stands for one of three mystical powers (cf utpala-varna). Yati (Oriental) A measure of three feet.
- Yasodharā - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Theosophic interpretation. Theosophist Subba Row states that the name stands for one of three mystical powers (cf utpala-varna).
Related searchespuntland history
james bond bond characters
dream dictionary rooster
avril lavigne early life
oligocene oligocene fauna