- A flexible dharma
- The Purva Kandam and Uttara Kandam are the two divisions of the Vedas. Sage Jaimini is the author of Purva Mimamsa and sage Vyasa of Uttara Mimamsa. The Purva Kandam is known as karma kandam and the Uttara Kandam is known as gnana kandam, ...
- The Brahmasutra in all its variants
- The Brahmasutra, variously known as Sariraka Sutra or Sariraka Mimamsa or Uttara Mimamsa or Bhikshu Sutra of Badarayana, is one of the three texts that are collectively called Prasthana Traya, the other two being the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita.
- The communal bandwagon rolls on
- Students gasped upon learning from the philosopher that most classical systems of Hindu philosophy, with the exception of Uttara Mimansa, also called Vedanta, do not acknowledge the existence of god. He stated that Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Samkya, Yoga, ...
- - - - - Mimansa Darshan
- Mimamsa accepts the philosophical concept of the other systems and does not enter any philosophical analysis of the nature of Reality, Soul & Matter or their relationships to one another. The sole concern of Mimamsa is salvation, not liberation.
Uttara Mimansa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uttara Mimansa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Uttara Mimansa Topics
Related searchesthe power of the daleks synopsis
states of the holy roman empire
dream symbol possession of the psyche
tribal chief in african tribes
lake malawi lake transport
song of myself
sodium hydroxide chemical properties