- A flexible dharma
- The Purva Kandam and Uttara Kandam are the two divisions of the Vedas. Sage Jaimini is the author of Purva Mimamsa and sage Vyasa of Uttara Mimamsa. The Purva Kandam is known as karma kandam and the Uttara Kandam is known as gnana kandam, ...
- The Brahmasutra in all its variants
- The Brahmasutra, variously known as Sariraka Sutra or Sariraka Mimamsa or Uttara Mimamsa or Bhikshu Sutra of Badarayana, is one of the three texts that are collectively called Prasthana Traya, the other two being the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita.
- The communal bandwagon rolls on
- Students gasped upon learning from the philosopher that most classical systems of Hindu philosophy, with the exception of Uttara Mimansa, also called Vedanta, do not acknowledge the existence of god. He stated that Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Samkya, Yoga, ...
- - - - - Mimansa Darshan
- Mimamsa accepts the philosophical concept of the other systems and does not enter any philosophical analysis of the nature of Reality, Soul & Matter or their relationships to one another. The sole concern of Mimamsa is salvation, not liberation.
Uttara Mimansa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uttara Mimansa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Uttara Mimansa Topics
western blot detection
conveyor belt sushi
larimar los chupaderos
dream interpretation harlequin