- Word, Definition. acetabuliform, shaped like a shallow cup or saucer. acicular, needle-shaped.
- Is this Nathan Hale's future?
- uvelloid adj. resembling a small cluster of grapes furcular adj. shaped like a fork verbicide n.
- Join the Gulp! Food and Libations Wine Pairing Event This Weekend in West
- which stands for "gathering uvelloids and libation pairings" -- is now in its fifth year since forming in 2007. Uvelloid is a small cluster of ovaloid-shaped spheres, usually resembling a cluster of grapes.
- GULP(Gathering Uvelloids and Libation Pairings) | Facebook
- GULP(Gathering Uvelloids and Libation Pairings) - Learning about something we spend a lot of time doing... | Facebook.
- Word List: Shapes and Forms of Objects
- uvelloid, resembling a small cluster of grapes. variform, of various forms. vasculiform, shaped like a small vase or flowerpot.
- List of unusual words beginning with U
- Brief definitions of obscure words beginning with the letter U.
- U - Discover NOAA's Coral Reef Data
- uvelloid - resembling a small cluster of grapes. (Top).
Uvelloid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uvelloid books and related discussion.