- Word, Definition. acetabuliform, shaped like a shallow cup or saucer. acicular, needle-shaped.
- Is this Nathan Hale's future?
- uvelloid adj. resembling a small cluster of grapes furcular adj. shaped like a fork verbicide n.
- Join the Gulp! Food and Libations Wine Pairing Event This Weekend in West
- which stands for "gathering uvelloids and libation pairings" -- is now in its fifth year since forming in 2007. Uvelloid is a small cluster of ovaloid-shaped spheres, usually resembling a cluster of grapes.
- GULP(Gathering Uvelloids and Libation Pairings) | Facebook
- GULP(Gathering Uvelloids and Libation Pairings) - Learning about something we spend a lot of time doing... | Facebook.
- Word List: Shapes and Forms of Objects
- uvelloid, resembling a small cluster of grapes. variform, of various forms. vasculiform, shaped like a small vase or flowerpot.
- List of unusual words beginning with U
- Brief definitions of obscure words beginning with the letter U.
- U - Discover NOAA's Coral Reef Data
- uvelloid - resembling a small cluster of grapes. (Top).
Uvelloid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uvelloid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchespopular greek entertainment
transformationalism external links
amazoncom partnerships and locations
bozo the clown los angeles
guernsey pound exchange rates