V G Veselago
- Multiple scattering induced negative refraction of matter waves
- Negative refraction of electromagnetic (EM) waves was first discovered by V. G. Veselago in and in particular it has been noted that at the negative refractive material's surface waves entering the material are bent towards negative angles.
- Scientists propose a metasurface for the anomalous scattering of visible light
- The existence of substances with a negative refractive index was predicted as early as the middle of the 20th century. In 1976, Soviet physicist V.G.
- ERR 800 kW Power Station Project Booklet
- Back in 1968 a Russian theorist; V.G. Veselago had predicted that new materials could be engineered to interact with our environment, which is just the opposite of how natural materials react.
- Metamaterials: Driving Performance in New Directions
- In 1967, Russian V.G. Veselago published the first detailed theoretical analysis of how electromagnetic metamaterials would behave.
V G Veselago is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, V G Veselago books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
V G Veselago Topics
Related searchesyarrow oil
zork dungeon fortran version
joint functional classification
mangalampalli balamurali krishna
cherokee language grammar