V.C is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, V.C books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- European food-tech VC firm opens Boston office
- European venture capital firm Anterra Capital is opening its first U.S. office in Boston, with a focus on investments in startups and other companies developing food and farming technology.
- Dropbox is falling prey to a common fallacy
- Dropbox made a number of headline-grabbing moves over the past few weeks, but Storm Ventures partner Anshu Sharma's more concerned than impressed. He sees a company that's failing to figure out what customers truly need — falling for what he calls ...
- Corporate Venture Funding Hit by Broader VC Slowdown in Q4: CB Insights
- Corporate venture capital arms, which invested more money in startups last year than in any since 2000, weren't immune to the fourth-quarter slowdown that impacted the broader venture capital market.
- Skyport Systems Lands $30M in VC to Secure Infrastructure
- Newcomer Skyport Systems, which has developed new-gen security specifically for enterprise architecture, has landed a $30 million round of venture capital funding, enabling the company to expand sales and marketing and accelerate its research and ...