A selection of articles related to vacations.
Original articles from our library related to the Vacations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vacations.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Vacations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vacations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 27 Smart Ways to Save Money on Family Vacations
- Travel may not be your household's biggest expense (homes and cars typically take that honor), but odds are it's the expense you care the most about.
- Discovery Cove Vacations streamlines vacation planning at SeaWorld Orlando
- This new online booking tool allows guests to design a custom vacation package to tailor-make your own awesome vacation experience. All of the packages included will begin with a day of fun at Discovery Cover, and if you're not swimming with some ...
- Vacation Booking Warning
- A Chino Hills couple says their European vacation of a lifetime went bust and they ended up with no trip, no memories and so far, no refund. As Karen Swope prepares lunch, she's dreaming of a vacation where people are cooking for her.
- Shotgun Vacations: Luxury Travel for Women Who Love to Shoot
- My wife is the queen of one-liners. Her most recent exploded instantaneously after she fired off her first over-under shotgun round and the sporting clay that she was tracking burst into shards. “God I love the smell of gun powder!
- Planning a Vacation? Don't Tell Your Millennial Coworkers
- A new survey commissioned by Alamo Rent A Car found that "vacation shaming" is discouragingly common in today's workforce. The primary offenders aren't the hidebound Baby Boomers, but their kids, which means for workers of all ages who resent the ...
kit kat ingredients
susquehanna river pollution
philippine peso revolutionary period
autofellatio in modern culture