- Antifungal activity, kinetics and molecular mechanism of action of garlic oil
- The cellular organelles, such as the cellular wall, plasma membrane, mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, nucleus and vacuole, were all clearly visible. In contrast, dramatic changes were observed in the C. albicans cells treated for 2 h with 1.
- Biologists Steal Nanospear Technology From Bacteria
- But in the acidic conditions on a paramecium's vacuole, the ribbons extend from the inside, stretching out by almost 40 times and transforming into a long, tapered tube. “Imagine a paper yo-yo,” says Jessica Polka from Harvard Medical School.
- Regulatory (pan-)genome of an obligate intracellular pathogen in the PVC
- The RB features a de-condensed genome and expresses cytokinetic proteins, to permit rapid proliferation and division of RBs within a vacuole (called the inclusion) during the mid-stage.
- Ubiquitin Found to Mark Pathogen-Containing Vacuoles for Destruction
- Scientists say they have discovered that the human immune system marks pathogen-containing vacuoles for destruction by using a molecule called ubiquitin, commonly known as the "kiss of death.
- Yeast study yields insights into cell-division cycle
- 31 in the journal eLife show that an organelle known as the vacuole, which performs a variety of cellular housekeeping functions, plays an essential role in the initiation of the cell-division cycle.
Vacuole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vacuole books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespune economy
split enz discography
dream dictionary celebration
raney nickel properties
path records path discs
apu nahasapeemapetilon quotes
familial mediterranean fever history