- I'm a Yogi, and I Eat Meat
- Susan Fauman Seasoned yoga and Ayurveda educator, artist and mama, focusing on helping women get back in touch with their natural wisdom. Read more at: www.foodsleepandsex.
- Standing to reason and reason alone
- Charaka, Sushruta and Vagbhata, known for their treatises on medicine, refer to the therapeutic uses of beef. K. T.
- Milk is the Solution to Many Health Problems
- Vagbhata, one of the classical writers of Ayurveda, has listed the properties of cow's milk in eight beautiful lines. He describes its nature, properties, and benefits.
- Sanskrit literature was as good as internet for ancient India
- In the epic poem tradition, we have other greats like Kumaradasa, Bharavi, Bhatti, Kshemendra, Magha, Vagbhata, and Sriharsha. In the historical poetry tradition, we have poets like Ashvaghosha, Mahendravarma, Bodhayana, Kalhana, Hemachandra, and ...
- Text of PMs speech at Vision Conclave at Global Ayurveda Festival, Kozhikode
- Vagbhata, who is said to be the author of one of the classical texts Ashtangahridayam, was a Buddhist. It is evident, therefore, that these traditions grew by sharing knowledge, both locally as well as across cultures.
Vagbhata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vagbhata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesenlightenment concept
pansy breeding and life cycle
dream interpretation tempted
roman legion symbols
h2s radar history