A selection of articles related to vaginal bleeding.
Original articles from our library related to the Vaginal Bleeding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vaginal Bleeding.
- Bleeding Heart: Correspondences
- Dicentra spectabilis or D. formosa Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Vaginal Bleeding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaginal Bleeding books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Menopause and abnormal vaginal bleeding
- If you've already started menopause, this would mean that you've stopped having menstruation for more than a year and should not be having any menstrual bleeding. As spotting, even a little is not normal after menopause. What does it mean to have ...
- Genital TB cases on rise, result in female infertility
- Most of the patients get diagnosed when they visit gynaecologists with complaints of vaginal bleeding, irregular menstruation, and abdominal pain.
- Shaving, skinny jeans and the gym: 13 things that are ruining your sex life
- SOMETIMES "oh, oh, oh" turns to "ow, ow, ow".
- Cervical Pessary Does Not Reduce Early Preterm Birth
- At trial recruitment, the rate of reported vaginal discharge was higher in the cervical pessary group than the control group (10.5% vs 6.2%; P = .
- 10 symptoms of cancer you could be missing
- Pink discharge from subtle bleeding — or any kind of vaginal bleeding or spotting after menopause — should be reported to your doctor right away as it can be an early sign of endometrial cancer, Bloomfield says.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.