- Neil deGrasse Tyson Gets Schooled In Women's Health After Tweeting That Sex
- However, she points out that pain can be caused by an infection, vaginal irritation, pelvic pain, vaginismus (painful involuntary muscle contractions in the vagina), and vulvodynia (chronic pain around the opening of the vagina).
- What It's Like To Have Vaginismus
- According to experts, two out of every 1,000 women will experience vaginismus, an involuntary muscle spasm which makes vaginal penetration difficult and painful. Due to embarrassment, incorrect diagnoses, and lack of statistics and information on the ...
- This Is What It's Liked To Be Shamed For Having Vaginismus
- Kari was ultimately diagnosed with vaginismus, a condition that causes severe pain during intercourse.
- I Think I Might Have Vaginismus
- I've self-diagnosed myself with vaginismus. I sent screen shots of the condition to my boyfriend, who has been extremely patient and helpful throughout all this, and he agrees that we are having the same problems in the bedroom. I've been researching ...
Vaginismus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaginismus books and related discussion.