A selection of articles related to vagus nerve.
Original articles from our library related to the Vagus Nerve. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vagus Nerve.
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Vagus Nerve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vagus Nerve books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vagus nerve stimulation acutely alters food craving in adults with
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is now available as a treatment for epilepsy and treatment-resistant .
- Link between the Vagus Nerve, Cholinergic Deficit, Inflammation
- 1. Link between the Vagus Nerve,. Cholinergic Deficit, Inflammation,.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation:
- Sometimes, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS) therapy can offer these patients relief from depression. Vagus Nerve. Stimulation: Is it right for you?
Suggested News Resources
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 24, 2011 New research published in the journal Pain Medicine suggests that a treatment called vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) may be an effective fibromyalgia treatment.
- The rich are different — and not in a good way, studies suggest
- Keltner has also studied vagus nerve activation. The vagus nerve helps the brain record and respond to emotional inputs.
- State-of-the-Art Neurosurgical Care
- Advanced procedures performed by Lexington Clinic include deep brain stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, minimally invasive spine surgery and radiosurgery utilizing the CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System.
- P&F Descending Triple Bottom Breakout - CYBX, CYDE, CYOE, CYTK, CYTR
- Cyberonics, Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vagus nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The vagus nerve also called pneumogastric nerve or cranial nerve X, is the tenth of twelve (excluding CN0) paired cranial nerves.
- Vagus Nerve
- The vagus nerve is the longest of the cranial nerve. Its name is derived from Latin meaning "wandering".
- What is the Vagus Nerve?
- 2 days ago A vagus nerve is one of two extremely long cranial nerves that extend from the brain to the abdomen. The vagus nerve is crucial...
- Vagus nerve stimulation - MayoClinic.com
- Vagus nerve stimulation — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure to treat depression.
Vagus Nerve Topics
Related searchesbeta taxonomy
alban berg biographical writings
air china fleet