A selection of articles related to vagus nerve.
Original articles from our library related to the Vagus Nerve. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vagus Nerve.
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Excellent all-purpose, high level gem amplifier and electrical conductor, especially on solar plexus and heart chakras. Strengthens meridians, nerve system, digestion. Positively charged with warming sun energy. Often worn by teachers/healers, especially...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Vagus Nerve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vagus Nerve books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vagus nerve stimulation acutely alters food craving in adults with
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is now available as a treatment for epilepsy and treatment-resistant .
- Link between the Vagus Nerve, Cholinergic Deficit, Inflammation
- 1. Link between the Vagus Nerve,. Cholinergic Deficit, Inflammation,.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation:
- Sometimes, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS) therapy can offer these patients relief from depression. Vagus Nerve. Stimulation: Is it right for you?
Suggested News Resources
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 24, 2011 New research published in the journal Pain Medicine suggests that a treatment called vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) may be an effective fibromyalgia treatment.
- The rich are different — and not in a good way, studies suggest
- Keltner has also studied vagus nerve activation. The vagus nerve helps the brain record and respond to emotional inputs.
- State-of-the-Art Neurosurgical Care
- Advanced procedures performed by Lexington Clinic include deep brain stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, minimally invasive spine surgery and radiosurgery utilizing the CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System.
- P&F Descending Triple Bottom Breakout - CYBX, CYDE, CYOE, CYTK, CYTR
- Cyberonics, Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vagus nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The vagus nerve also called pneumogastric nerve or cranial nerve X, is the tenth of twelve (excluding CN0) paired cranial nerves.
- Vagus Nerve
- The vagus nerve is the longest of the cranial nerve. Its name is derived from Latin meaning "wandering".
- What is the Vagus Nerve?
- 2 days ago A vagus nerve is one of two extremely long cranial nerves that extend from the brain to the abdomen. The vagus nerve is crucial...
- Vagus nerve stimulation - MayoClinic.com
- Vagus nerve stimulation — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure to treat depression.
Vagus Nerve Topics
Related searchesa a milne plays
angulimala the story
drip irrigation history
cave lion classification
the designers republic style