- Their work brought them votes and victory
- Six-time councillor/corporator Surendra Furtado (Ward No 10) and his wife Ruth (Ward No 9) have been serving the corporation for the third consecutive year together along with Vaidehi Naik (Ward No 12). While Surendra and Naik have served as city ...
- A pothole and a speeding tanker, a recipe for disaster
- She was rushed to the nearby Vaidehi Hospital, but was declared brought dead. Ramesh said that before anybody could realise what had happened, the driver and cleaner of the tanker alighted from the vehicle and boarded a passing BMTC bus.
- CCP poll: Babush panel snatches victory
- On the other hand, other sitting councillor including Nazareth Cabral, Margarida Coelho, Sheetal Naik, Surendra Furtado, Ruth Furtado, Vaidehi Naik, Shekhar Degvekar, Pascoela Mascarenhas, Diksha Mainkar, and Shubham Chodankar were re-elected ...
- City will be made spick and span in one year: Surendra
- Former Mayor Vaidehi Naik, who won on BJP-backed panel ticket, credited the Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, her voters and karyakartas for her victory while Uday Madkaikar who was allegedly criticised of being involved in market scam said that his ...
- South LA motel alleged to be a gang and drug hub is ordered closed
- A judge ordered a South Los Angeles motel to close for one year after its owner failed to meet the terms of an injunction aimed at ending rampant gang and narcotics activity, the city attorney's office announced Thursday.
Vaidehi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaidehi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
stress in buddhism
dream dictionary second
korean flower arrangement
atlanta georgia geography
phra nakhon si ayutthaya