- Religious ecstasy marks Vaikunta Ekadasi in Tirumala
- Religious ecstasy dominated the celebrations of the auspicious Vaikunta Ekadasi – the most important of all the Sri Vaishnavite festivals at the hill temple of Lord Venkateswara here on Monday.
- Srirangam Vaikunta Ekadasi 2015: Complete schedule; railways makes special
- Srirangam Vaikunta Ekadasi 2015: Complete schedule; railways makes special arrangements. Srirangam Vaikunta Ekadasi is falling on Decemeber 21 this year. Pic Courtsey@srirangam.
- TTD gears up for Vaikunta Ekadasi
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) is determined to provide the darshan of the presiding deity Lord Venkateswara on the same day to pilgrims thronging the temple on the occasion of Vaikunta Ekadasi on December 21. Briefing the media after a ...
- Vaikunta Ekadasi preparations on
- The Sri Parthasarathyswamy Perumal temple in Triplicane is getting ready for the annual Vaikunta Ekadasi festival that will be held on Monday. A total of 1,000 tickets, each priced at Rs. 300, will be available at the temple from 10 a.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi today; know the temples' schedule
- Over 70,000 devotees are expected to visit the temple today. The first 'pooja' will be offered by the temple's hereditary trustee P Ananda Gajapathi Raju and the temple opened for devotees through the northern gate (Utthara Darshan) from 5 am.
Vaikunta Ekadasi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaikunta Ekadasi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.