- Dundukaari's liberation
- The story of Dundukaari illustrates the greatness of the Bhagavata Purana, which talks of Lord Krishna's childhood. Atmadeva was a scholar and an upright man. But his wife Dunduli was the exact opposite for, she lacked his uprightness.
- Krishna devotees look to provide for this life
- Roger Siegel, whose pursuit of Krishna consciousness led to simple living and global adventure, and a few other members of the movement founded in the 1960s and based on Hindu teachings have started an organization to care for themselves and others.
- Spirituality: Significance of Vaikuntha Ekadashi
- The auspicious day is the Shukla paksha Ekadashi that occurs during the Dhanur or Margazhi month in the Hindu calendar which falls between December and January according to the Gregorian calendar.
- Temples decked up for Vaikuntha Ekadasi
- Apart from Sri Venkateswara temple at Tirumala, the temples managed by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) downhill, collectively called as 'local temples', are also being spruced up for the 'Vaikunta Ekadasi' celebrations.
Vaikuntha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaikuntha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesislamic ethics
month julian and gregorian calendars
idempotent idempotent ring elements