A selection of articles related to vain repetitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Vain Repetitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vain Repetitions.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 2:3 Let...
New Testament >> Philippians
Vain Repetitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vain Repetitions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Free Belarus and stable Ukraine - together in Europe
- Later, the two nations came under the influence of Moscow which tried long but in vain to erase their identity and make them forget their native language and culture.
- On the minimization of Langston Hughes's legacy as a master of modern poetry
- One can scour the letters and essays of poet-critics like Randall Jarrell, Delmore Schwartz, or Robert Lowell (all obsessed with the work and lives of those they considered peers) in vain for any significant thoughts on Hughes. ...
- Finale Sneak Peek with Downton's Creator
- But I couldn't see any way around it you know, without a very big repetition of all that stuff. That was a bit ...
Vain Repetitions Topics
Related searchestaoiseach list of taoisigh
the prisoner number 6
billy connolly stand-up comedy
crash bash characters
dream dictionary soul
meaning of dreams about chocolate