A selection of articles related to vain.
Original articles from our library related to the Vain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vain.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 2:3 Let...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at Athens alone; 3:2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
Vain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EFF says 'Hani's death remains in vain', UDM says freeing killer 'doesn't make
- Until the systematic privileging of white people at the expense of black people exists, Hani's death remains in vain." Hani was shot on April 10 1993. Derby-Lewis procured the weapon for Walus‚ a Polish immigrant‚ who pulled the trigger.
- Amla heroics in vain as Aussies take T20 series
- Hashim Amla made an emphatic claim to a regular place in the Oxigen Proteas T20 line-up when he came within three runs of becoming the fourth South African to score a century in this format in the final KFC T20 International at PPC Newlands on ...
- Family tragedy after daughter, 14, battled in vain to save mum's life
- A teenager battled in vain to save her mother's life when she collapsed after suffering a suspected heart attack. Gillian Wilson – wife of well known Aberdeen businessman Mike Wilson – was with her 14-year-old daughter Rebecca when she was taken ill.
- Pay attention to Baby in Vain and their 'Martha's View' single
- Every weekday, DIY's new music know-it-all Neu brings you one essential new release to get obsessed with. Today's Neu Pick comes from Baby in Vain. The shellshock effect of Baby In Vain's new music has been a long time coming.
- AFC Cup: Bengaluru FC's valiant efforts in vain as they suffer 1-0 defeat to
- Bengaluru FC suffered their second AFC Cup loss in the group stages, as they went down to defending champions Johor Darul Ta'zim. Safiq Rahim scored for JDT from a free-kick in the 55th minute, as Alwyn George missed a gilt-edged chance to equalize ...
Related searchespennsylvania mineral rights
dream dictionary moles
yoga types definition
adverse selection example insurance