- The mind meditates on what is heard about the glories of God and His virtues, like Kamsa and Sisupala had attained the state of Moksha through Vaira-Bhakti.
- Chapver Two STRINGS OF PULL FOR PRAHLADA CARITRAM IN
- devotional version in which Hirnyakasipu and Hiranyaksha behaved as they did out of thier 'Vaira Bhakti' (devotion in the form of enemity.) with the Lord Visnu.
- Śrī Bhakti-rasāmṛta-sindhu Complete
- Bhayānaka- bhakti-rasa. Dread. 48.
- Bhajan Book - lohana.info
- Bhakti Karta Chute Maro. 55. Krishna Mala.
- book-1-first page.DOC
- bhakti jnana. ( ) vairagya. ( ).
- “Srimad-Bhagavatam – Canto Seven” by His Divine Grace A.C.
- na tatha bhakti-yogena iti me niscita matih.
- Four Kinds of Bhaktas
- So these also are a kind of Bhaktas only. They attain salvation through Vaira- Bhakti.
- December 2002 - Practice of the Remembrance of God
- Oct 17, 2004 Haters of the Lord, like Kamsa and Sisupala, attained liberation through Vaira- Bhakti.
- Chapter 22
- intense thinking of Rama. Similarly, Kamsa's mind was hanging on Sri Krishna. This is also a form of Bhakti (Vaira-Bhakti).
- ORIENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
- Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and there is Vaira Bhakthi in which God is contemplated as an enemy.
Vaira Bhakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaira Bhakti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vaira Bhakti Topics
Related searchesmeher baba sanskaras
eclipse types of eclipse
dream dictionary groceries
breakfast television citytv winnipeg
glucomannan health benefits