- 'Thumburu theertha mukkoti' on March 23
- Mythology has it that of all the 'theerthams' that bestow bhakti, jnana, vairagya , and mukti , the temple Pushkarini, Papavinasanam. Akasaganga, Thumburu, Kumaradhara, Ramakrishna, and Pandava 'theerthams' are the most sacred, and a holy dip in them ...
- Unwavering bhakti
- Vairagya may be defined as a state of detachment and gnana is knowledge. Where there is no regard for such qualities, naturally they become weak. Bhakti, detachment and gnana all three operate together, said P.
- Kali Yuga in the Eye of Wisdom
- Bhakti, the sprightly young woman, met Narada who was on his tour of the world. She was sad to see the degradation of values in Kali Yuga. She introduced her two sons, Jnana and Vairagya.
- Mystic Mantra: Sanyas is giving up ego
- The two twinned aspects of tyag or detachment, and vairagya or renunciation make up the spiritual path. A sadhu opts for vairagya at all levels — physical, mental and emotional.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Vairagya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vairagya books and related discussion.