- Vairagya means dispassion, detachment. There is a logical order in the four means.
- How To Get Vairagya
- HOW TO GET VAIRAGYA. By. SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA.
- Vairagya Panchakam
- Practice of Detachment (Vairagya)
- Practice of Detachment (Vairagya). Some people might misunderstood the word Detach- ment is opposed to love and compassion.
- Swami Desikan's VAIRAAGYA PANCHAKAM
- Thus was born the VairAgya Panchakam with six slOkams altogether.
- Pralaya and Vairagya
- Shree Swaminarayan Conference Summer 2002. Pralaya and Vairagya. Page 2.
- Say bye to addictions
- That is the state of vairagya, becoming aware through knowledge. Through vairagya, dispassion and practice you can bring the mind to its place. And you should have some control to say no.
- Kosher Sutra: CB Yond (Re'eh)
- The yogis were keen to stress the importance of non-attachment, vairagya, because it allows us 'mastery over the mind and realization of the true self' (Yoga Sutra 1:16). As we get into a yoga posture we focus on the actions rather than the result.
- When Rama threatened a fast unto death
- Yoga Vasishta is based on 36000 questions that Rama asks Vasishta after returning from a pilgrimage that fills him with vairagya or detachment.
- From Epicureanism to spirituality
- Prabhat Kumar Sharma classifies the songs of Hason Raja into three categories: Prema or divine love, Vairagya or renunciation and Ucchanubhuti or realization of the Supreme. The songs dealing with Prema are the most prominent ones.
- If Corruption is India's Disease then Hindutva is the Cure
- It is vidya and tyaga leading to vairagya that merits the highest social status. Even wealthy persons by philanthrophy can get social status.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali 1.12-1.16: Practice and non-attachment
- Vairagya is the practice of gradually letting go of the mental colorings (1.5, 2.
- How to get Vairagya/ lust control,dispassion
- How to get Vairagya.
- How to Get Vairagya
- Swami Sivananda explains how to get dispassion, one of the most important qualification for an aspirant.
- ATMA JYOTI ASHRAM - Vairagya
- Vairagya is non-attachment or dispassion toward all temporal objects. On the positive side it is the firmest and most fervent attachment to that which is Eternal.
Vairagya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vairagya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswingman famous wingmen
edom identification with rome
airbus a330 accident summary
cliff burton equipment
book of the dead