A selection of articles related to vairocana.
Original articles from our library related to the Vairocana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vairocana.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Vairocana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vairocana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Becoming Samantabhadra: Part I Vairocana
- Vairocana. By Dr. Tony Prince (Lungnan) of Australia.
- BRIEF SIX SESSION YOGA Homage to Manjugosha, Sheer
- BRIEF SIX SESSION YOGA. Homage to Manjugosha, Sheer Eloquence! Vairocana Personal and Universal Refuge Vows.
Suggested News Resources
- Christie's kicks off the season with Asian art auction
- The auction's turnover is expected to amount to $19 million, including a key lot, a bronze by Vairocana, estimated from $600000 to $800000.
- "두타(頭陀)의 수행에서 청옥(靑玉)의 극락으로..."
- 비로'(毘盧)란, 예전에도 기술한 바 있는 것처럼, 범어의 '바이로차나(Vairocana)의 음역이며 '비로자나불'의 줄임말입니다. 본래의 뜻은 '몸의 빛, 지혜의 빛이 법계에 두루 비치어 가득하다'는 것으로 '부처의 진신(眞身)'을 의미하는 말입니다.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vairocana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vairocana (also Vairochana or Mahāvairocana) is a celestial Buddha who is often (e.g.
- Vairocana-Mahāvairocana mantras and seed syllables
- Apr 24, 2008 mantras and seed syllable associated with Vairocana and/or Mahavairocana.
- Vairocana Buddha - Vairocana is the Buddha of Wisdom
- The five Buddhas are Aksobhya, Amitabha, Amoghasiddhi, Ratnasambhava and Vairocana.
- The Vairocana-Zhunti Tathagata Tantra
- Here's how to practice a Tantra that will open up your heart chakra.
Related searchescomic strip
cabusao camarines sur barangays
speed limit enforcement
acetylcholine receptor classification