- NRI held for duping employees
- The cheating came to light when Vaisakh Mohan, a native of Eloor, who escaped from Qatar, filed a complaint with the NRI cell. Police said Bava is currently serving a jail term in Doha in connection with another cheating case.
- Losing the plot
- Vaisakh who plays the boy without arms hails from Cheemeni, a village terrorised by the impact of endosulfan and Sindhu, another victim plays Sheela a middle-aged woman with stunted frame and repressed dreams confined to her bed for years. There is a ...
- From the fashion pool
- Their in-house designer Vaisakh M.P. gave up his lucrative job to join in.
- 'The Balcony' Gets Nominated for META 2016
- THRISSUR: Almost 25 years ago, award-winning theatre director Sasidharan Naduvil translated 'The Balcony' written by French dramatist Jean Genet, around the same time that he had adapted another of Genet's works 'Deathwatch' for the thespian arena.
- Spice Route: Getting Wind Back in Sails
- THRISSUR: The proposed 'Spice Route' initiative, envisaged by the state government with the support of UNESCO, will be a fillip to the tourism sector of the state and once again place erstwhile Muziris in the centre stage of tourism and trade relations.
Vaisakh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaisakh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesimperial cult ancient rome
indus water treaty
dream dictionary neighbour
salah salat ut tasbih