A selection of articles related to vaisakhi celebrations.
Original articles from our library related to the Vaisakhi Celebrations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vaisakhi Celebrations.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Vaisakhi Celebrations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaisakhi Celebrations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vaisakhi celebrations in Trafalgar Square - Lycamobile
- Apr 28, 2009 Vaisakhi celebrations in Trafalgar Square.
- Vaisakhi Parade
- Vaisakhi is one of the most significant holidays in the. Sikh Calendar, commemorating. Vaisakhi Parade.
- Parade Procession Guide - Surrey Vaisakhi Parade
- Parade Procession Guide.
- Sikh Vaisakhi
- the Sikh Vaisakhi celebrations. Guru Nanak Gurdwara is the Kirklees. Sikh Faith Centre of Interfaith Kirklees.
Suggested News Resources
- Canadians accept other cultures, participate in them
- We can see this in the Lunar New Year, Diwali, and Vaisakhi celebrations in Vancouver that are now attended by people of all ethnicities regardless of personal beliefs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vaisakhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vaisakhi is usually on the 13th April, and occasionally on 14th April.
- Vaisakhi celebrations finds infectious enthusiasm for the Games
- May 7, 2009 Last Sunday we spent the day in Trafalgar Square at the Vaisakhi celebrations handing out information on the 2012 Games.
- Baisakhi Festival, What Is Vaisakhi, What Is Baisakhi, Vaisakhi
- Baisakhi or Vaisakhi - Baisakhi, one of the most popular sikh festival is celebrated with great joy among sikhs like other gurpurab festivals of sikh.
- Baisakhi,Baisakhi Day,Vaisakhi,Baisakhi 2012,Baisakhi India
- Dedicated site on Baisakhi, the harvest festival of Punjab! Celebrate Baisakhi 2012 on April 13th. Vaisakhi holds tremendous significance for Sikhs.
Vaisakhi Celebrations Topics
Related searchestree traversal traversal methods
ethiopian orthodox tewahedo church