- Sri Rangapuram a noble country seat of the Paravasthus
- Visakhapatnam: Sri Rangapuram, a tiny settlement nestled in Krishnanagar of Maharanipeta area, was once an Inam estate of the noble Paravasthu family, who were Satana Vaishnavaites, scholars of Telugu literature and teachers of Vaishnavaite scriptures.
- Jodugullapalem a settlement named after twin temples
- Visakhapatnam: Jodugullapalem, a tiny settlement nestled between the Kailasagiri and Seethakonda hills right on the beach, has a vast majority of people belonging to the Vada Balaji community who eke out a living by fishing and building boats.
- Majuli gets bridge over Brahmaputra
- The Union MoS for youth affairs and sports Sarbananda Sonowal said, "The satradhikars of the Vaishnavaite monasteries in Majuli wanted a bridge over the Brahmaputra." He added, "The Centre will take steps to declare Majuli a Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Kala Bhairava temple lies in neglect
- "There is a theory that the Simhachalam temple complex, which is a revered Vaishnavaite temple complex, may have been a Shaivaite temple complex, especially considering the fact that the Mula Virat (main vigraha) resembles the Shivalinga. However, this ...
Vaishnavaites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavaites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskoreatown philadelphia pennsylvania
mess dress us air force
casey kasem outtakes
donkey kong 64 gameplay