- On 12th day of the war, his Vaishnav Astra was neutralized by Krishna and then he was killed by .
- Shishupalavadha - trans
- an Indrastra with an Indrastra, a Vaishnavastra with a.
- Bhagadatta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the course of this battle, Bhagadatta fired an irresistible weapon called Vaisnavastra(Vaishnavastra) on Arjuna.
- Mahabharat - Bhishma Parvam -Chapter 3- www.telugubhakti.com
- Bhagadatta invoked Vaishnavastra on his Ankusa ( metal rod with a hook used That Vaishnavastra, with great speed, was dashing against Arjuna like a dart.
- Combatants on the field of Kuruksetra - Lord Caitanya's Sankirtana
- Bhagadatt was the possessor of the mighty “Shakti Astra” and “Vaishnav Astra”. His son was killed by Nakul.
Vaishnavastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavastra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmary mackillop josephites expand
dream symbol shedding blood
list of supermarkets kenya
ho king shopping centre