- On 12th day of the war, his Vaishnav Astra was neutralized by Krishna and then he was killed by .
- Shishupalavadha - trans
- an Indrastra with an Indrastra, a Vaishnavastra with a.
- The Story Of Indrajit – The Mightiest Warrior In Ramayana
- To Indrajit's great shock and dismay, each of the three weapons refused to even touch Lakshmana, with the Vaishnavastra circumambulating Lakshmana before disappearing. Indrajit realized that Laxmana and Rama are no human beings and vanished ...
- Bhagadatta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the course of this battle, Bhagadatta fired an irresistible weapon called Vaisnavastra(Vaishnavastra) on Arjuna.
- Mahabharat - Bhishma Parvam -Chapter 3- www.telugubhakti.com
- Bhagadatta invoked Vaishnavastra on his Ankusa ( metal rod with a hook used That Vaishnavastra, with great speed, was dashing against Arjuna like a dart.
- Combatants on the field of Kuruksetra - Lord Caitanya's Sankirtana
- Bhagadatt was the possessor of the mighty “Shakti Astra” and “Vaishnav Astra”. His son was killed by Nakul.
Vaishnavastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavastra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesblockland mod packs
one ring symbolism of the one ring
gajah mada sumpah palapa
earth changes 2012
tank landing ship specifications