- Vaishnavite shrine bans political activity ahead of assembly polls
- The management board of the renowned Batadrava Thaan, a religious institution founded by the great Vaishnavite saint and socio-religious reformer Srimanta Sankardeva, on Friday issued the directive to prevent politicization of the religious institution.
- A world of Kannada classics just a click away
- Dasa Sahitya, a collection of around 16,000 keertanas by around 190 keertanakaras of the Vaishnavite Bhakti movement, including the likes of Purandaradasa and Kanakadasa, has been now compiled and indexed. Not just the Dasa Sahitya, the earliest ...
- Manipur to showcase traditional lifestyle to dispel image of conflict zone
- After becoming Vaishnavites, Manipuris had turned vegetarians, refusing to touch egg or chicken even in the privacy of their homes, though many of them still relish fish. The innovative housewives had developed unmatched culinary skills using various ...
- Sonowal hopeful of saffron govt in state
- We will also work for preservation and promotion of Vaishnavite culture here and to get Unesco's world heritage site tag soon," he said.
- BRIJ BHOOMI VRINDAVAN
- The building of this temple is closely associated with the famous Vaishnavite preacher and poet, Rupa Goswami. It is an astonishingly beautiful seven storey temple dedicated to Govind Dev, another name for Lord Krishna.
Vaishnavite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessomali language grammar
wolfs rain theme songs
preppy slang usage
iambic pentameter rhythmic variation