- Vaishnavite shrine bans political activity ahead of assembly polls
- The management board of the renowned Batadrava Thaan, a religious institution founded by the great Vaishnavite saint and socio-religious reformer Srimanta Sankardeva, on Friday issued the directive to prevent politicization of the religious institution.
- Rediscovering the sculptural legacy of Shivas of the south
- The south of the Vindhyas saw a steady growth of all the three sects of Hindu religious followers; the Vaishnavites, the Shaivites and the Shaktas. If one goes on a spree to keep dating their antiquity, it can be an exasperating process.
- In Election Season, Assam's Cult of Sankardev Has Many Claimants
- His literary and artistic contributions live on, today, through the annual Raas festivals held in satras, or neo-Vaishnavite monasteries, by bhokots, or resident monks.
- AIM's Vashak festival and its importance
- Vashak eshei was growing up with religious outlook particularly Vaishnavite sect of Hinduism. All the songs of Vashak eshei are descended from the love story of Lord Shri Krishna and Smt. Radhika.
Vaishnavites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshyphen rules and customs of usage
sons and lovers plot summary
list of popes graphical 1254-1503