- Vaishnavite shrine bans political activity ahead of assembly polls
- The management board of the renowned Batadrava Thaan, a religious institution founded by the great Vaishnavite saint and socio-religious reformer Srimanta Sankardeva, on Friday issued the directive to prevent politicization of the religious institution.
- Rediscovering the sculptural legacy of Shivas of the south
- The south of the Vindhyas saw a steady growth of all the three sects of Hindu religious followers; the Vaishnavites, the Shaivites and the Shaktas. If one goes on a spree to keep dating their antiquity, it can be an exasperating process.
- In Election Season, Assam's Cult of Sankardev Has Many Claimants
- His literary and artistic contributions live on, today, through the annual Raas festivals held in satras, or neo-Vaishnavite monasteries, by bhokots, or resident monks.
- AIM's Vashak festival and its importance
- Vashak eshei was growing up with religious outlook particularly Vaishnavite sect of Hinduism. All the songs of Vashak eshei are descended from the love story of Lord Shri Krishna and Smt. Radhika.
Vaishnavites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishnavites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesneumann effect
siberian husky temperament
rsc anderlecht supporters
bhakti movement vaishnava bhakti
dream symbol centipede