A selection of articles related to vaishyas.
Original articles from our library related to the Vaishyas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vaishyas.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Vaishyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaishyas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Keeping up with the Vaishyas? Caste and relative standing in India
- kings), Vaishyas (traders and businesspersons), and Shudras (agricultural workers and manual laborers).
- The caste system
- arms; the vaishya caste—traders and landowners—are the legs; and the sudra Like the brahmans and the kshatriyas, the vaishyas are a twice-born caste.
- Keeping Up with the Vaishyas: Caste and Relative Standing
- 1. Keeping Up with the Vaishyas: Caste and Relative Standing. Fredrik Carlsson a.
- WHO WERE THE SHUDRAS ? ______
- socially degraded, fell below the rank of the Vaishyas and thus came to form the fourth Varna. I must of course await the verdict of scholars on these conclusions.
- Caste System in India and Its International Overtones Dr. Prabhas C
- 3. the vaishyas, merchants and farmers or cattle-herders with economic prosperity;. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- How Dawoodi Bohras observe Ramzan
- After coming to India, the Dawoodi Bohras converted Gujarati Vaishyas and Brahmins to Islam. Dawoodi Bohra and Ismaili sects of Muslims today inhabit around 25 countries; their population in India is about one million.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vaishya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vaishya (Devanagari:वैश्य,Vaiśya,also spelled as Vaisya,Vysya and sometimes calld as Vāṇika), is one of the four varnas (social order) of Hinduism.
- Vaishya (Hindu social class) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Vaishya (Hindu social class), third highest in ritual status of the four varnas, or social classes, of Hindu India, traditionally described as commoners.
- Vaishyas - definition of Vaishyas by the Free Online Dictionary
- A member of the second-lowest of the four major castes of traditional Indian society, comprising farmers, herders, merchants, and businessmen. adj.
- What Is The Vaishyas Diet? | LIVESTRONG.COM
- Jun 14, 2011 What Is The Vaishyas Diet?. Vaishya is the third highest of the four social classes, or varnas, in Hindu India.
- Danish Vaishyas
- Welcome to the Danish Vaishyas blog. The music blog is no more. No more updates, no more downloads.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of gibraltar habsburg gibraltar under the rule of the archduke charles pretender to the spanish throne
culture of fear
joseph de maistre response to the french revolution
master sgt gary gordon
socialist realism architecture
american beaver threats